QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
The QA/Product Engineer - Semiconductor, based in Meyreuil will work on smart card IC.
A week in the life of a QA Engineer:
- You will confirm quality standard for product qualification, production and monitoring.
- You will ensure production environment is ready and running as per defined quality standard.
- You will ensure QA monitoring.
- You will manage some QA test i.e. ability to use test equipment.
- You will be in charge of FA.
- You will interface with worldwide test-houses and Foundry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To succeed in this role, you must have a PhD Degree in Microelectronic engineering, or a degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent studies), with 5-10 years' experience in a similar position.
- You must have previous experience with the following:
- QA standard (AECQ100, CQM, etc..)
- Microcontroller product testing
- Flash Process Technology
- Statistical analysis
- Launch/develop test on ATE: J750 and Magnum testers
- JMP, C++ and VB languages
- You must be fluent in English.
- We are looking for someone with good communication and social skills.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!